1. Medical oxygen mask
(1) Oxygen mask: mainly composed of nose clip, mask, elastic band, mask connector, oxygen tube, cone connector, etc.
(2) Adjustable face mask: mainly composed of nose clip, face mask, oxygen concentration regulator, elastic band, conical joint, conversion joint, atomization joint, etc.;
(3) Non-respiration mask: mainly composed of oxygen bag, oxygen bag connector, conversion connector, side hole, mask, nose clip, elastic band, conical connector, oxygen tube, conical connector, mask connector, etc.
(4) Atomization mask: mainly composed of nose clip, mask, conversion joint, elastic band, atomization tank, cone joint, oxygen tube, cone interface, etc.
(5) Incision mask: It is mainly composed of elastic band, incision mask, spherical joint, curved joint and so on.
Main performance and structure: The oxygen storage system is composed of a mask, an oxygen storage bag, a T-shaped tee, an oxygen delivery catheter and a fixed component.
Purpose: Used for patients with breathing difficulties and hypoxia when oxygen is given.
How to use: Oxygen is directly injected into the oxygen storage bag, the mask is placed on the patient's face, and the nose and mouth are sealed. Use the fixing member to fix the mask on the patient's head for oxygen inhalation.2. Civil aviation oxygen mask
On passenger planes, oxygen masks are emergency rescue devices that provide passengers with oxygen. If the cabin suddenly loses airtightness or encounters other hypoxic conditions, passengers can get oxygen masks to supplement oxygen at any time. After the aircraft reaches a certain altitude, pressurize the cabin. If the aircraft cabin loses pressure, it will cause hypoxia, and passengers will feel dizzy, lose consciousness, and even endanger their lives in the absence of oxygen. In the case of cabin depressurization at different altitudes, the duration of hypoxia that a person can withstand is different. The higher the flight altitude, the less time to withstand. In civil aviation airliners, each person’s seat is equipped with a personal oxygen mask for emergency use, so there is no need to fight to avoid pulling the oxygen mask and delaying use.
(2) Construction principle
The oxygen mask is connected to the automatic coupling through a slender rubber oxygen supply tube and a bayonet joint. Oxygen continuously flows into the air storage bag of the mask. The gas storage bag first stores gas, and then when it expands, it can hold a certain amount of oxygen. When the passenger takes a deep breath to inhale the air storage bag, the intake valve on the mask can allow oxygen to enter.
(3) How to use
In the event of decompression in the aircraft cabin, the oxygen mask will automatically be thrown down from the cabin roof. Above the passenger seat, there is an emergency manual release of the oxygen mask and a "push" mark. After pushing away, the oxygen mask will automatically lower in front of the passengers. On the release board, there are graphics and text instructions on how to use it. Passengers should follow the instructions correctly.
In summary, oxygen masks play an important role in assisting the treatment of diseases and protecting the safety of passengers.